Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to MOM












I thought I'd compile a little photo montage of mom being a mom through the years. I think the thing we all are so proud of is to have such a fun mom. Mom would drop whatever she's doing in order to have a good time. Even now, when we're all together staying up till late hours talking, mom just can't miss out and is right there with us. Even if she is half asleep on the couch. She's got the best laugh, the most interesting conversations, the best listening ear, she's tough, she can figure anything out, and she can hike any mountain. Mom never sits around letting things happen around her, she makes sure to be a part of everything! I think she'd be happy to know that she has helped me strive to live life to its fullest.

I LOVE YOU MOM! Happy birthday

love Amelia, Tyler, Mikaela & Kacher


1 comment:

Kacher This said...

Happy Birthday Pauline!

I love my very first memory of you....it was when I had come over to watch a movie with Ben and some friends, long before Ben and I started dating. I liked Ben and was excited to meet his family. I remember you and I stood in the hallway and chatted. You were so warm and sweet to me, which was wonderful since Ben basically ignored me the whole time I was there. Later that night you came downstairs to say goodnight and I remember Ben got up and gave you a kiss on the check. I could tell he loved you a lot and that you must be a very loving fun mom. Now that I know Ben better, I can tell where he gets a lot of his personality.

I feel really lucky to have such a warm and very adventurous (Ben always reminds me of this about you) mother-in-law. I am making you a special gift but it won't be done until this weekend. It will probably arrive in the mail in about a week. Better late than never right?

Happy Birthday! Love Bonnie