Thursday, October 18, 2007

i love you mom!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM youre the bomb, even more than our uncle tom. even though girls dont say im cute you always do so they can have my boot! it may sound a little shallow but for your sticky buns.. id go to the gallows. i miss you so much, here at school, i wish i had spent more time with you because you rule!!!! everyone wants to be my friend cuz of you, all i have to say is "my mom teaches dance" its true!! you always love me even when, i have a mullet or im bald or i have stripes in my hair or my hairs orange or the cops called because i jumped off a bridge or i didnt do well on a test or i didnt want to go to work or i was tired or i was in a bad mood or i was rude to you or anyone else in the family i could list more things again and again! and another thing thats very special, you saw me have a seizure (i dont show that to any old seashell) dear mom i love you a lot, you have all the love that i got!!!!!!!!

love zachary

No comments: