Thursday, February 21, 2008

mission yaaahoooooooo!!!!


hey guys my papers are in!! i know it was lookin rough for me a while back but i pulled through and made the right choice. they were sent to salt lake wednesday and people have been getting them in 10 days to 3 weeks so you can do the math. my availability date is may 21 so we can all be together again and after postponing my mission for that i heard ryan and abby aren't even coming?!!!!? come on guys! so im pretty excited to see where ill go probably louisiana french speaking... convert all those dang frenchy cajuns and creoles. yezzir. ive been hearin a lot that they usually keep handicapped (seizure) people like me state side so don't be disappointed in me please if i do go somewhere close by :) so thats it. im now expecting to go pro at snowboarding and get hundreds of offers to get sponsored if i just stay home from my mission. im bracing myself. alright see ya guys!!

oh ya and if any of you were wondering what i look like i added a picture.

2 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

when Mikaela saw your picture she asked if that was Zach when he was a little boy... must be the new hair style

Kacher This said...

Zach. Vous ette beau. Tres beau.
Are we still doing mission predictions? I changed my prediction...

You're going to Kosovo!